Sunday, November 30, 2008

Blogpost # 12

Waiting for updates on what's going to happen to current client -- check! ----> Last day on Nov 30, all regularly scheduled meetings scheduled already. Exit meeting scheduled on Monday.

Waiting for updates on the Florida - PT thingy -- check! --> Finally able to schedule my TOEFL on Jan 10, 2009 after being denied by HSBC for my own credit card. I paid $170.00 = more than 8k pesos. My college friend is taking the same test ( a retake) with me.

Waiting for updates from the conversation I had over a month ago -- check!--> Received a rejection letter a few days after the post below..... I posted the letter on my anonymous blog

Waiting for my beautiful fiancee's reaction to our conversation over the weekend - check! --> Told her parents about her plans and we'll be going to their place on the 14th for the next big day in our lives....

Waiting to be approved on paid blogging sites again -- check! (extra income needed at all costs!) --> can't access homepage of blogger at work coz of new firewall settings but I can still open the Paid to sites. I don't think my anonymous blog will regain it's pagerank again (I had a PR3) up until to Feb of this year, but I'll try to network better using this blog and get a nice PR in the next few weeks.

Ain't waiting exciting?????????-->Yes it is if you're waiting for good news..

0 comments: